About Patrick Harding
Hi, my name is Patrick Harding. I'd love to help you with sports massage. Call or text me on 07843762132 and I can personally organise a booking for your sports massage therapy with myself. I have 15 years of professional massage experience, and I'm here to improve your sporting performance and injury recovery! I'm the owner of Sports Massage Brighton, a mobile sports massage and deep tissue massage therapy service since 2006. I play semi-professional football for Burgess Hill Town FC, and live in Hassocks with my wife, our son, daughter, and dog. See what people say about myself (Sports Massage Brighton) by clicking here: Testimonials.
I have sporting experience of tight muscular aches and injuries! I have played at all non-league levels of football from Sussex County to Conference Premier National. I have ran 3 marathons, cycled the London to Brighton twice, completed a sprint triathlon, and regularly weight train in the gym. I receive frequent sports massage treatment myself to keep in good health and experience what massage therapy feels like.
- Exercise Science Degree (BSc Hons)
- Sports Massage Diploma (level 4)
- Personal Training Diploma (level 4)
- Strength and Conditioning coach (level 4)
- Specialist Exercise (low back pain) Diploma
- Exercise Referral Diploma
- Theory of Sports Injuries Certificate
- Sports First Aid Course
- Fully insured and DBS (CRB) checked.